What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ausdb

Being who he is
Sharp kids!

The rest is on a FIFO basis @ausdb, staying at the Duxton. If you book me on Frenchman airways you might score a 2 for...but these jumps look a little small for him.

You want to move your bars in an S motion. Those jumps look pretty straight forward from the photo so...
- push into the up ramp at the red x. This is the bottom of your S motion.
- you kind of chase the front wheel up the up ramp then at the Gold x you pull back towards your chest then up for some extra boost. Remember to pull your feet up!
- you should now be in the air and this is the final stroke of the letter s, the top bit. This motion levels off your bike and gives you maximum air.
- then dip the nose gently for the landing.

Remember to lift up your feet.

If you dont want tp charge in and go for glory straight away, you should be ok to pop from the lip onto the table top on those and gradually work your way across that building your jump up until you make the landing. Just be cautious about getting bucked.
Thanks, not sure if I can afford the Duxton to tho, fun trivia fact did you know it used to be the most hated address in Perth as it was originally the ATO building.
I think @frenchman would turn his nose up at these, probably more suited to his little fella on his balance bike.
I sort of understand what your saying but was there supposed to be a diagram? It all sorry of happens so quick I forget what I'm supposed to do :rolleyes:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thanks, not sure if I can afford the Duxton to tho, fun trivia fact did you know it used to be the most hated address in Perth as it was originally the ATO building.
I think @frenchman would turn his nose up at these, probably more suited to his little fella on his balance bike.
I sort of understand what your saying but was there supposed to be a diagram? It all sorry of happens so quick I forget what I'm supposed to do :rolleyes:

Just drop my name, its been a while but they should swing you a discount + room upgrade + free valet parking.

PXL_20240407_045107300.TS_exported_30977~2.jpg

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Put in a pretty solid one on Saturday with a mate. Took him around to show him some of the old school Dial Range tracks that were used in the old Cranky Penguin marathon course. Like any ride in the Dial, there's a lot of elevation for little distance.
1712543159603.png

Considering how dry the Summer and Autumn has been it was still pretty wet in places.
1712543186007.png
1712543207097.png

1712543237340.png

1712543282258.png

Finished it off with an Iron Tor lap.:cool:
1712543327769.png

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
there’s no jumps I’d turn my nose up at.
Only flow trails
:cool:
took the little dude out for his first race. Absolute carnage on the first lap. It was great to watch. Over all though not interested in racing, just wanted to hit the jumps
IMG_8454.jpeg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
"The triumph of mechanisation over nature" by Beau Gandich. This shows the maturation of the artist when compared to his earlier works "cock and balls on bus seat" , "hole in plasterboard wall" and the unforgettable "footpath vomit"

"Get fucked Simo! I bet $10 you can't lift that bike over your head."