What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It's about 35°C here, was hot pushing a few sections with the bike stuck in the 2nd highest gear, the tight chain has the suspension locked out, about 10-20mm of travel which is taken up by sag, so rear is locked.
Was only 3km from the Duck... Need to keep hydrated on hot days, we have another 5 or 6 days over 35° to come ;)

PXL_20240306_041230497~2.jpg

Mattyp

Cows go boing
It's about 35°C here, was hot pushing a few sections with the bike stuck in the 2nd highest gear, the tight chain has the suspension locked out, about 10-20mm of travel which is taken up by sag, so rear is locked.
Was only 3km from the Duck... Need to keep hydrated on hot days, we have another 5 or 6 days over 35° to come ;)

View attachment 407578
Might wanna check those freehub/BB bearings once you're sorted...

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

View attachment 407578
I won't mention my suspicions that this 'disastrous mechanical' just so happened where The Sturt Gorge trail all but rolls through the front bar of The Duck........

ozzybmx

Wouldna happened if you weren’t on an EEB. ;)
Problem with eebers Jason.

Rude on many threads non related to bikes and issues with those that ride an ebike, seen the last of Lucaw since November, well done mate.

At least you can comment as you actually ride a bike, which I respect.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Problem with eebers Jason.

Rude on many threads non related to bikes and issues with those that ride an ebike, seen the last of Lucaw since November, well done mate.

At least you can comment as you actually ride a bike, which I respect.
Mate. Get off the beers will ya.
You came into a thread where nothing was said about eebs and said something about downhillers bashing eebs. NFI where you got that from. This last comment was a mild jab in jest. As the wink denotes.
As for Lucaw his actions were shit. And if he’s not man enough to own it and come back on then that’s his problem.
Rude on many threads? Sure ok. Whatever. I’m done with you.
And nope. No problem with eebers. Couldn’t give a fuck. Just don’t push your religion. That’s all.

ozzybmx

Mate. Get off the beers will ya. You came into a thread where nothing was said about eebs and said something about downhillers bashing eebs. NFI where you got that from. This last comment was a mild jab in jest. As the wink denotes.
As for Lucaw his actions were shit. And if he’s not man enough to own it and come back on then that’s his problem.
Rude on many threads? Sure ok. Whatever. I’m done with you.
Me too.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
new bike came with Shimano RT66 rotors... but the new China version so is stamped.... kinda badly... is ting-ting flat but not surface flat like old RT86.

let's call it Stampy....
Stampy would need to be worn past its wear limits to make full pad contact.

combined with local tracks being overgrown with stuff (maybe paspalum?) that ended up coating discs, pads and lower legs with copius amounts of sticky resin shit... Stampy started howling and shuddering..
One doesn't like ones bike to complaineth so mucheth.

1709712689637.png

visit to one LBS netted me some Magura Storms (+LBS premium...), so Stampy can now fucketh offeth :)

also found nice new lid at other LBS that is super comfy... (Giro Source.. was not on my list...)

sort of a little dissapointed they are not close to online prices, BUT.. being able to try stuff on and and finding what does and doesn't fit?
not priceless (I'm no Dentist).. but well worth the "gap" :)

Jpez

Down on the left!
WTF, you mentioned it. Losing it man....
Ok last time. Try and follow real close.
The shuttles thread. You popped in out of nowhere and said something about downhillers bashing eebs. Show me where someone was “bashing zwifters and eebs’. If it was Matty’s comment it was probably more about people being too lazy to earn their turns. NOTHING about ebikes.

in THIS thread I said the above in jest. As a joke. With a wink.
take it how you will. I really don’t give a fuck. And this is really the last I’ll say.

ozzybmx

I really don’t give a fuck. And this is really the last I’ll say.
There was a few blokes here I had a bit of respect for, you were actually one Jason, lately in threads non related to bikes I have had bit of a rethink. I then decided to visit here every few days and only read bike only threads. I've only been coming here every 2 or 3 days, or when I think some people may be interested... faark I've done a derailleur, anyone interested ? You blokes are driving this forum into the ground.

Best of luck to you Jason !