What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Its wet here in SA. Had a shower or two this morning, sun came out and dried the place out.

Borrowed one of my bikes back from #1 son and had to DROP the seat down 25mm to fit my old short arse.

Felt strange to start, very high up, skinny bars (48cm) that are wider than normal roadie/CX bars.

Got really dark as I headed home, just as I got up the drive the heavens opened. Dry ride in the bag !

Hes done ok with this one so far, just filthy and worn out my bar tape... might check that chain later too.

Shorsau

Likes Dirt
Its wet here in SA. Had a shower or two this morning, sun came out and dried the place out.

Borrowed one of my bikes back from #1 son and had to DROP the seat down 25mm to fit my old short arse.

Felt strange to start, very high up, skinny bars (48cm) that are wider than normal roadie/CX bars.

Got really dark as I headed home, just as I got up the drive the heavens opened. Dry ride in the bag !

Hes done ok with this one so far, just filthy and worn out my bar tape... might check that chain later too.

View attachment 389988
Pretty dry in Watopia today;) Looked at that wind and hopped on the trainer.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I went up Box hill this arvo..not overly keen on going up hills. Getting better at it though.
Box, and Fox are good. Keep it up, you will learn to love it. And as you say, you are getting better at it.

A really good thing about zwift is, the battle up the hill is purely with yourself. Spotting Joe Bloggs, from Botswana, 28 seconds up the road, and pushing the same w/kg as you, is great incentive to up and hold for the catch. It means nothing, but the benefits are real.

Shorsau

Likes Dirt
Box, and Fox are good. Keep it up, you will learn to love it. And as you say, you are getting better at it.

A really good thing about zwift is, the battle up the hill is purely with yourself. Spotting Joe Bloggs, from Botswana, 28 seconds up the road, and pushing the same w/kg as you, is great incentive to up and hold for the catch. It means nothing, but the benefits are real.
I swear some of those guys must be on ebikes..I'm doing 400w (in patches) on a 10 degree hill, and they go past like I'm standing still.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I swear some of those guys must be on ebikes..I'm doing 400w (in patches) on a 10 degree hill, and they go past like I'm standing still.
There are a lot of really strong riders on zwift. There are also a lot of cheats, which astounds me. Particularly the ones just rolling about the place. I just don't understand what they are getting out of it???