What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I found that the cutouts on the steerer interface provide "challenges" on a carbon steerer
Chompy chompy? To be honest I bonded an aluminium insert inside the steerer, so I’m not overly concerned about some aesthetic marks.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Set a mantrap to keep these cheeky bloody Victorians away.

Success. Got one.

Then cunningly directed the poor sap towards Flinders Medical Centre for 'treatment', forgetting to mention that it is SA's primary soylent green factory.

If I hadn't had my empathy gland removed, I'd probably feel sorry for him, as he seemed like a nice guy.

RIP @Mattyp
No wonder the Zwiftlords don't let you out of the house often. I didn't realise the danger I was in just riding past. :oops:

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Set a mantrap to keep these cheeky bloody Victorians away.

Success. Got one.

Then cunningly directed the poor sap towards Flinders Medical Centre for 'treatment', forgetting to mention that it is SA's primary soylent green factory.

If I hadn't had my empathy gland removed, I'd probably feel sorry for him, as he seemed like a nice guy.

RIP @Mattyp
Now, if he’d had knee pads in he’d never have crashed.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I got a "You Slik order has been shipped!" e-mail on the 9th of March.
I had a very quick reply to my email, and looks like it could be a long wait, coming in from Germany. Shipped on the 23rd of March and arrived in Australia on 6/4, who knows where though...

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did you guys get a shipping notification? I've only got an order confirmation email so far. That was the 23rd of March.
I received notification and a tracking number. Once the shipment leaves the country of origin it's not updated. Showing the same information for the last 3 months...

moorey

call me Mia
Looks like a lot of gravel in there
My week day loop is sadly 30/30/30 dirt/fire road/bitumen.
This one is a solid 80% bush. I got home and it was like low 60’s km, and wanted 70, so I confess I hit the gravel road to tick it over.
The key is to ride your 140mm trail bike and jump off ditches so as not to fall asleep.