What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

smaj

Likes Dirt
New bike day: a Canyon Lux Trail. Took it for it's first shakedown ride, to make sure nothing's on upside-down or back-to-front. I've been wanting scratch the XC itch for a while now, but couldn't commit to going "full lycra", so the Lux Trail is a good compromise (bit slacker, bit more travel, bit easier for a gumby like me to deal with).

The bike felt great out there on the easy trails, super-efficient and fast, so I'm looking forward to pointing it at something more fun tomorrow. I just looked at the weather though, might be too wet, crap.

Yes, that's a bell :)

moorey

call me Mia
Can’t fit a water bottle on the V1 crafty triangle and run a piggyback shock….and I really likes the Topaz T3 on there, and a water bottle, so I found some scrap steel (you heard me, weight weenies, STEEL!) drilled a couple of holes, sprayed on some paint, and Bobs your uncle, extended the Fidlock mount out. Was gunna buy some aluminum when out of iso, but meh.
This ‘engineer’ caper is a scam. Watch out @fjohn860 @Dales Cannon and @dazz, I’m coming for all 3 of your jobs. At the same time.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Can’t fit a water bottle on the V1 crafty triangle and run a piggyback shock….and I really likes the Topaz T3 on there, and a water bottle, so I found some scrap steel (you heard me, weight weenies, STEEL!) drilled a couple of holes, sprayed on some paint, and Bobs your uncle, extended the Fidlock mount out. Was gunna buy some aluminum when out of iso, but meh.
This ‘engineer’ caper is a scam. Watch out @fjohn860 @Dales Cannon and @dazz, I’m coming for all 3 of your jobs. At the same time.

View attachment 386878View attachment 386879
You know the minimum weight thing is only for road bikes?

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

#steelisreal

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

I feel threatened. Nope, just needed a fart. All good now.