What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I may have lived in that godforsaken hole... but I'm not from there. Almost the cheapest housing in the country when we moved there.
And the highest turnover of MTBs based on facebook For sale section....

DMan

Don't know what you've been drinking or if maybe you've been comparing 2.2 hard compound Assegais with 2.8 DD Minions but you're wrong. Assegai is way slower rolling than both DHF and DHR. The tradeoff is fair because it's crazy grippy, but it is slow as fuck.
Are we fucking married?! Only my wife (And daughter) tell me I'm wrong that way!! Either way keep your Minion.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Went for a ride again, fucking cold up here in the mountains. Probably only 20°c today, fuck winter.
15c and sunny, bliss at bootcamp today.

Aside I am fiding the DHF front Dissector rear on the Banshee sensational for Stromlo. Hopefully some of the puddles have drained for a ride tomorrow.

Jpez

Down on the left!
We have a lot of rock and jagged shit here and mine holds up fine. Does your mate run 5psi?
Nah but he’s a wild beast that breaks wheels more often than he shits. I watched it deteriorate pretty quickly. Maybe it just plain old exo before the exo plus was available.

DMan

Nah but he’s a wild beast that breaks wheels more often than he shits. I watched it deteriorate pretty quickly. Maybe it just plain old exo before the exo plus was available.
I've always wanted to be wild like that too.

DMan

Aside I am fiding the DHF front Dissector rear on the Banshee sensational for Stromlo. Hopefully some of the puddles have drained for a ride tomorrow.
Great, so now I'm a Minion hater! I make my wife run them ok so I can keep up with her. Isn't that enough?

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas

Would you recommend that combo for the trails you rode in Cairns?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Don't know what you've been drinking or if maybe you've been comparing 2.2 hard compound Assegais with 2.8 DD Minions but you're wrong. Assegai is way slower rolling than both DHF and DHR. The tradeoff is fair because it's crazy grippy, but it is slow as fuck.
I've seen a lot of arguments over the rolling speed off Assegai v DHF vs DHR.
My personal opinion is that Assegai is a bit slower, not a lot but enough to be noticeable.

Currently on Wild Enduros and they are slower than all 3^.