What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Bin chicken Ian thought me might have spotted you today, I passed your number on but are you heading out?
He may have I rode through Derby at about 1.30ish. We have till Friday but this was the day for Derby going to do a bit more on the new St Helens tracks before we leave though.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Cleaned and re-lubricated my dodgy quality novatec hub.

It's only a matter of time until it craps out completely

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

slowmick

38-39"
Early morning ride this morning - rode home along the roads to save time. Had a you lady pass me then turn left. Pulled off the Big skid to cross up to soil myself to swearing manoeuvre. Roadies are fucking nuts - they have that all to themselves. I'll stick the the bike tracks and trails.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Got out early for my first night ride. We're riding O'halloran Hill NYE, so we can watch the fireworks from the far side of 50 Shades of Clay. Thought I better set up, and test my lights before the group ride action.

Fucking Tapatalk upending my photo.
FFS.

If only I had my bike here.....

And wife and kids were somewhere else.....

Enjoy it for me @rockmoose

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Early morning ride this morning - rode home along the roads to save time. Had a you lady pass me then turn left. Pulled off the Big skid to cross up to soil myself to swearing manoeuvre. Roadies are fucking nuts - they have that all to themselves. I'll stick the the bike tracks and trails.
Decided to head out on the roadie this morning for the first time in a very long time (couldn't be arsed driving to a mtb spot) and you are absolutely correct. It really is playing roulette with your life, even during light traffic on a Sunday morning.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
crack of dawn ride at macedon, on the bike by 6:30 a lazy 20+km and 1000m of vertical. Some nice cool pockets of air on the mountain and plenty of shade in the pines but it got hot quick.

slowmick

38-39"
@rowdyflat - the family is heading to Tawonga at the end of next week. You're making me think i should bring the lights and ride at night so i get at least some time at Big Hill

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Hopefully a bit cooler by then .
Although it will be better after rain, you should go up to Falls Creek only 40 mins from Tawonga ,the tracks are awesome , all standards of riding , 10 km basically downhill and its always 15 degrees cooler .

gillyske

Likes Dirt
Out at youies today, landed and heard a thud, thought oh great my nukeproof ard has developed the dreaded thud sound. Checked my rear tyre to see this little pebble stuck in my tyre.
Wasn't leaking air so I left it in. Came home and tried to take it out by hand and couldn't so I got the pliers out.

So it's about a cm hole in the tyre. Would something like a stans dart work or do I need to take it off and use a puncture kit.