What bike stuff you get yourself for Christmas?

Minlak

custom titis
I thought that too until I got an Avalanche in the Yari and the DVO Diamond.

Titanium hardtails I dig! Titanium cranks not so much.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
I had pikes last 2 yrs ish and thought they were good now I have ridden Diamonds I can never go back.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
The 2018 32mm Sapphires are $550 at the moment, would they be a worthy replacement for SIDs with disappointing small bump or would they be too heavy?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
The 2018 32mm Sapphires are $550 at the moment, would they be a worthy replacement for SIDs with disappointing small bump or would they be too heavy?
They will be about 20% heavier than SIDs but will feel magic in comparison. My Diamonds somehow combine great sensitivity with good lsc support.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Yep, that's the place.

I'd filled in the order form, but it required payment before it would give me shipping details.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No bike stuff for myself. But I got the young bloke a pair of 5-10s and a cycling bib.

Those DVOs look like a good buy though...

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tasty Dirt wins...
Let’s put that in perspective... I work in hospitality.. let that sink in...
Minimum wage.. 4 kids. Not alot of cashflow.

Dad passed away this year so these presents are basically from Dad( and his house sale). My previous bike was a 2011 Stumpjumper and my previous car was a 2001 forester. So they were both up for replacement.
Love you Dad... and Mum, who passed away a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
They’d be chuffed to see the presumably massive smile across your and the family’s faces !
Yes they would for sure. Mine are gone ages ago, and I’d trade any amount of inheritance to have them back. BTW, my main bike is a 2010 Stumpjumper.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Let’s put that in perspective... I work in hospitality.. let that sink in...
Minimum wage.. 4 kids. Not alot of cashflow.

Dad passed away this year so these presents are basically from Dad( and his house sale). My previous bike was a 2011 Stumpjumper and my previous car was a 2001 forester. So they were both up for replacement.
Love you Dad... and Mum, who passed away a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Going to be a tough Chrissy for you bro.for me this was 6 years back.
Enjoy your pressies, you know every time you drive that car you will always have a wingman

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Actually I did get a bike related chrissy pressie. Some new pads for my Bontrager Rally MIPS helmet. The originals were manky as. Today’s ride was ace with a super comfy helmet.