Western Sydney Farkers! Build and Ride day 19th April

TheLunchbox

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys,

19th of April Build and ride!
Dawn till Dusk
Prospect Trails at the end of clunies ross rd prospect.
All Farkers welcome!
Bring your Bike, Helmet, Diggin equipment and good additudes.
See ya there

(Original Question)
Hey Guys,

Due to the suburbanisation of sydneys west majority of trails are disappearing!

Any farkers from western sydney Know of good Dirt Jumps and trails to ride around the area I find heaps of abandoned DJ around but no riders!

Last edited:

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
there is plenty
i live out blacktown way there is fred caterson reserve we just finished a track out prospect way just off great western highway near prospect quarry

TheLunchbox

Likes Dirt
Um I live in Kings Park,

i went riding around prospect and found some shitty jumps!

Riverstone is heaps good!

PM If ya like

andytaylor

Likes Dirt
Lleyton
are your jumps
the ones where you cross the river
and used the green construction things

and yeh

Macca413

Likes Bikes
there is plenty
i live out blacktown way there is fred caterson reserve we just finished a track out prospect way just off great western highway near prospect quarry
Would been keen to know where these are. I live at Toongabbie.

kona krew [26"]

Likes Bikes
im lleytons mate and i was helping him and a few more of my mates build the jump hes tlaking bout in prospect.

we are going to get as many mtbers down there on the 19th (these trails have north shore a dh section few jumps a trick jump and yeh and are for bikers with friendly attitudes only
heres my email . cause.of.death@hotmail.com
we have been thinking bout getting ppl round so this thread is perfect.

april 19th

thanx, over and out

Attachments

Last edited:

TheLunchbox

Likes Dirt
Ok lets get a team badass of farkers all on MTB's and start building, riding
and the rest is history!!!

I know where prospect trails are:)

lets try for a count of whos in!

tadders

Likes Dirt
yeh april 19th, well thats when we're calling the masses to come ride because pretty much everything will be built
the track/s is at the end of clunies ross st, off the great western hwy in prospect (turn right at the lights at prospect pub)
feel free to go and have a geeZe as theres already tonnes built
theres only one shovel up there but, i think we got robbed or lleyton might have taken them home im not sure
im in stitches for a while as of a crash on sunday

so you can contact lleyton or jordan (konakrew26") if you need a tour guide:p

kona krew [26"]

Likes Bikes
hey and if anyone is able to feel free to bring things that we can use to build or add ( eg scrap planks of wood to build another addition, shovel or spade to use on the day)..

thanks guys

over and out

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
yeh april 19th, well thats when we're calling the masses to come ride because pretty much everything will be built
the track/s is at the end of clunies ross st, off the great western hwy in prospect (turn right at the lights at prospect pub)
feel free to go and have a geeZe as theres already tonnes built
theres only one shovel up there but, i think we got robbed or lleyton might have taken them home im not sure
im in stitches for a while as of a crash on sunday

so you can contact lleyton or jordan (konakrew26") if you need a tour guide:p

This is near Boral head office isn't it? Are they reasonably hidden?

What kind of track are you building? DJ?

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
hay everyone me and tadderz createred it feel free to come and check it out ill be up there like 3 times out of the week working on the longer dh track on the other side feel free to have a look around and have a ride, 19th april seems like a while away so keep looking at the thread cause could have a ride early in the month