Weekend News

DOM

Eats Squid
Velonews have released information of a new Dual Slalom series sponsored by Eclipse TV and JEEP. The new racing series called the JEEP KOM ( King of the Mountain ) event is set to run of 3 different events and locations and is being specifically designed with TV coverage in mind. The event can do nothing but good for the Mountain bike industry after the recent Norba news and Telluride WC event cancellation.

Jump over to www.velonews.com for more information on the event with detailed dates etc.

Also while surfing go and check out STIKANDSTONES.COM Stikman has just posted a cool interview with 2003 Sea Otter DH winner Mike King. An interesting read on an extremely successful BMX\MTB professional racing career. Stik also has some goss on riders who may be preparing teams for the above-mentioned JEEP KOM series.

And finally to All those competing at the MTB PARK race today good luck and hope the racing is clean and dry.

- DOM -

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Mike king interview, quote:

Stik: Why did you want to win that DH so badly, and at what point did you “KNOW” you were going to win it?

KING: I was bummed in my slalom performance the day before and I wanted to end the weekend on a solid note.

We all know who bummed him out *cough*Jared*cough*.