WC Round 4 Leogang, Austria

Odissius

Likes Dirt
I hope your right! A year ago I doubted he'd ever get back on the top step, it always seemed like his top runs were solid but just not quite enough to beat the next up and comer on his day (Thirion in Andorra was a perfect example, 5 years ago he would have been untouchable on a track like that). Last weekend was encouraging though Troy put a pretty good margin into him given how close the times were. Perhaps we will have to wait for a gnarlier track to see the great man win again.
My top 5

Gwinn
Bruni
Bryceland
Brosnan
Hill

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone using a PS3 to watch the red bull stream?
Generally I just use a pc but would be nice to have it on the big screen (no laptop to plug in either).

Ivan

Eats Squid
Generally I just use a pc but would be nice to have it on the big screen (no laptop to plug in either).
I haven't been able to figure out a way to do it, but would love to.

driftking

Wheel size expert
I tired the other night. I just ran it through the Internet and loaded the redbullstream page. Didn't work I had to download a update player or something. Because I didn't have the time to figure out if it was possible I didnt try to download it and i just ran it through the laptop via hdmi.

Wireless option to TV ?
Ethernet to TV?

There is probably a specific application or downloadable pathway to access it all. Have a google?

jett_e

Likes Bikes
I stream it with my IPhone and watch it on the big screen through Apple TV. Works well as long as I don't f#&k around with my phone during the stream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

driftking

Wheel size expert
Sorry for the stupid question but is there a live stream for this event?
http://www.redbull.com/au/en/bike/stories/1331637291915/watch-live-uci-mountain-bike-world-cup-2014
It will usually be on the redbull app too.

I stream it with my IPhone and watch it on the big screen through Apple TV. Works well as long as I don't f#&k around with my phone during the stream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would use tonne of data though on your phone?
Unless you have a wireless set up hooked up the phone to run through you home wireless than apple tv it to the tv. In which case thats is a brilliant way around the direct linking.

Last edited:

BennyVdotCOM

Likes Bikes
Google chromecast boys! $50 from JB, puts everything onto the big screen.

The best thing is it doesn't stream from your device, when you send the stream to the chromecast, chromecast then goes direct to the source freeing up your device, it works a treat! Best of all it has a redbull app and supports pretty much every platform!

dunndog

Eats Squid

The best thing is it doesn't stream from your device, when you send the stream to the chromecast, chromecast then goes direct to the source freeing up your device, it works a treat! Best of all it has a redbull app and supports pretty much every platform!
Nice. I will be inspecting this device.

Sic

Likes Dirt
Latest Apple TV has a red bull app that you can watch the live feed through.

Prior to that I used to use my iPhone with the red bull app through the apple tv using my home wi-fi.

Works brilliantly either way.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com

Getting one this week after your glowing recommendation Benny!

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It wont even start to load for me...:tsk: Refresh the screen, go back in, and still nothing! Heres hoping I can get the feed.. got the laptop plugged in to the big tv....:first:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Race coverage is alright. Close to a minute and a half of a 4 min run, happy with that.

Still no drone cams though.

Go Tracy.