wayno.

just_huck_it

Likes Bikes
Just saying thanks for putting together a good first round for the year.

And get well soon mate.

sam.

Last edited by a moderator:

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Thanks

A BIG Thanks to all involved in setting up - timing and carting the injured off to the ambo's. I thought it was a great first round and really enjoyed myself , pity there was no rain to settle down the new section, if you guys want to work on it I'm keen to do some track work just let me know when.
Wayne hope you're ok - rest up and we will see you out on the track soon I hope.
Being my first race was a bit daunting but thanks to Kim and Luke and the other riders I had a fantastic day !!!!!!!!!!!!
Adrian.

jamboy

Likes Bikes
yeh had great day thanks to the people set up gr8 job ,hope all good wanye,crazy crash mate ,new bit was great like it,let you know adrian if heading out for build,luke

huffypilot

Likes Bikes
Ourimbah round 1

Thanks to all the team that got the track prepared and ran yesterdays race. Injuries aside it was a great start to the club series.
cheers

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys for your support I really appreciate it, I will out of action for about 8- 10 weeks

Last edited:

aline0807

Likes Bikes
pwoaah, how many ambulances ended up being called, i think it was something rediculous like 4 or something?