Watson tour jump footage

Cronar

Likes Dirt
The NWD4 teaser is available on Pinkbike, and its got footage of watson jumping the tour :D amongst other crazyness :shock: .

Ty

Eats Squid
thanks for that cronar, i'm sure that will end alot of arguements on forums around the world.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
howz that 360 drop, SIC MAAAATE !!
it does look incredibly sweet, but so did the trailer for the last one, and i didnlt like that all too much. i think ill save my money for something worthwhile...

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Damn that looks good. Can't wait till it lands. For those who havent seen Kranked 5, there's 3 shots of Berrecloth doing a 360 off a drop aswell. Nice!

Rik

logged out
Why'd they use Manson for the soundtrack?
It would've killed it if they had Ride The Lightning as the soundtrack! the line "I don't want to die" would've gone really well over the top of some of that riding.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Rik said:
It would've killed it if they had Ride The Lightning as the soundtrack! the line "I don't want to die" would've gone really well over the top of some of that riding.
Metallica might take them to court, like they did with Napster!!!

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
i can't find it...is it just under the "videos" section? Can someone please throw up a link to it for the "special" ones like me... :)

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
yeh i can't find it either (tee hee hee i didn't even look) so could someone please post the link :D thankyou

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Squidly Didly said:
Rik said:
Metallica might take them to court, like they did with Napster!!!
bahaha :lol: