Water jump

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Someone's built themselves a reasonable sort of jump into the Yarra River. Came across it yesterday... directly opposite the Warrandyte pub if you're interested and the water level is pretty high at the moment too.

But check for stuff under the water first if you're going to do it.

And post here so we can come watch!

Dane

Likes Dirt
plus take some piccies for the rest of australia

(i might be up for it, if someone has a shitter to donate, don't wanna get my bike wet!)

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like a trip to the dyte is in order. Now i just need a lake jumping bike....i need to borrow rhyses dmr.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
shmity said:
Sounds like a trip to the dyte is in order. Now i just need a lake jumping bike....i need to borrow rhyses dmr.
haha.... rhys bike is a creaky fuk, its prolly already been used for that !! :shock:

i can tell this will be sick.... how high is the jump from the water?

Yum Cha Racing

Likes Bikes
me and my mates fixed up that jump but unfortunately some jerks knocked the top off it and it's only about half the size now.......
its still pretty good and will be rebuilt soon though :D

bazza

look at me
its so fucken annoying when cunts nock the top off yor jumps, ahhhh it makes me so fucken shitty. and then they just keep on doing it, whats worse si tey nock it down thinking they will jump it when its smaller, then they dont end up doing it anymore. or even worse some little A.D.D. kid comes along an d nocks it down. ahhh grrrr mother farker, getting angrryyyyyy. ahhhhhh.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Well there you go.... aint Farkin great? I post about a river jump just in case anybody wants to go try it and BINGO... the builder himself turns up on the forum.

If I wasn't old and fat and... well... basically scared of that sort of shit I'd be there doing it. But I'll come take pics!