wanted Hardtail Frame

dippa

Likes Dirt
I was woundering if anyone wants to sell a hardtail frame mainly for dirt jumps n stuff like that. I really need one.

Cheers

dippa

Likes Dirt
Frame

Psycodh that sounds pritty cool what is the name of the frame and is it in good condition

AirDog

Likes Dirt
i'll sell either the frame on it's own for 250 or the whole bike as is for 1600 but the 1600 is negotiable and i'm in toowoomba QLD

ragdoll

Likes Bikes
how much are you willing to spend? i have a craftworks rail with dirt jumper III. forks are brand new not used with seat post headset and chain guide. perfect for dirt and urban. dmr cheif train bottom bracket course spline less crank arms. im asking $700 for the lot if your interested.
check out craftworks rail frame in classifieds section .

bighitter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dippa, i got a frame from melbourne to newcastle ( just past sydney) and it cost me all of $20. so with those other parts maybe $30 - 40, but it goes on how much space it takes up not weight when you go through a courier

ragdoll

Likes Bikes
dippa if you message me your postcode. i can use the chart on the australian post site but i do need you postcode so it can work the pricing out. ive never really sent anything like that interstate but my brother reckons no more then $50.
if i get your postcode i can tell you exact.

ragdoll

Likes Bikes
dippa. im on the post site now but im just not sure on the max length and height that you can post. goin by a pretty close make its $15 for normal post and about $45 for express next day. ill have a mate here in about 40 mins. he does alot of posting and maybe he can help us out. i reckon no more then $50 though.

willy_c

Likes Dirt
frame

hey dud im selling my kona roast frame,2000 model and its farkin beefy,good for dirt jumps,but its unpainted and has no stickers.i want bout $200 for it if your interested.