QLD Wanted - 80's or very early 90's mtb

hosssbosss

Likes Dirt
Gday, I'm just chasing a full rigid early model mtb. Preferably in the Brisbane area, but would definitely consider interstate:single_eye:

I'm 6'2", and will be riding it occasionally, so would have to fit!

Email here, or text Quentin on 0414 408 474.

Cheers!

Last edited:

hosssbosss

Likes Dirt
18" sizing kind of changes from brand to brand - might be on the small side for my 6'2" height though? Whereabouts are you located mate? I'm guessing near a beach?!

hosssbosss

Likes Dirt
Yes yes, I did see that on there. Was hoping to find something a little better specced... Thanks for the heads up though buddy!
Q

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
18" sizing kind of changes from brand to brand - might be on the small side for my 6'2" height though? Whereabouts are you located mate? I'm guessing near a beach?!
I`m in Cairns mate, and the Immaculate 18" 1990 GT Karakoram (Purple Haze colour) might be a tad small maybe.
Have also a Specialized "Rockhopper" tho, about 86-87 vintage in size 22" that might do? Full cromo, and fairly OK condition considering the streamers have just settled on its 25th birthday!? :clap2:
Pics can be arranged tomorrow if need be.

hosssbosss

Likes Dirt
I`m in Cairns mate, and the Immaculate 18" 1990 GT Karakoram (Purple Haze colour) might be a tad small maybe.
Have also a Specialized "Rockhopper" tho, about 86-87 vintage in size 22" that might do? Full cromo, and fairly OK condition considering the streamers have just settled on its 25th birthday!? :clap2:
Pics can be arranged tomorrow if need be.
25 years YOUNG! Yeah I'm thinking the average 18" might be a bit BMX-like for me. 22" however... I'll PM you my email addy for when you have a spare sec.

Thanks mate!

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Damn. I just sold my mid 90s triple butted crmo Apollo full rigid MTB on the weekend for $10 to some guy who wants it for a fishing bike. Shoullda checked here first.

Sorry to dry hump your thread.

hosssbosss

Likes Dirt
Damn. I just sold my mid 90s triple butted crmo Apollo full rigid MTB on the weekend for $10 to some guy who wants it for a fishing bike. Shoullda checked here first.

Sorry to dry hump your thread.
Man don't tell me that! I'm after something with high-ish spec though, and I'm guessing it wasn't for $10? Dude got himself a bargain either way! Dry hump *snigger*