Want to hook up in Bendigo....

sunny

Likes Dirt
Hi, I'm looking to hook up with some other chicks in the Bendigo area to ride XC or downhill.
I ride a Kona Stinky. Need to get fit, it's been a while since I've ridden on a regular basis......and, of course, just to get out and have a bit of fun.
Let's see what we can organise....

Last edited:

sunny

Likes Dirt
OK, thought I would try again...there seem to be more chicks registering on this site every week.

So here goes...are there any oestrogen driven people who ride in the Bendigo area (or within a reasonable radius of..) that would want to hook up with another oestrogen driven person (ie: that would be myself).

I would be happy to ride anything, other than dirt jumps (as I don't have ambulance cover, and dj's would require me to have that...).

So e-mail, post a reply or PM and lets see if we can get something happening this side of Victoria...

Cheers,
Sanne

'Alex

Likes Dirt
... so were not good enough for you:D

I can shower more often, limit the langauge and even wear a dress if that helps..

sunny

Likes Dirt
... so were not good enough for you:D
Don't take it that way Al...you're all the best....

I can shower more often, limit the langauge and even wear a dress if that helps..
We are riding Sunday.....would be great to see you all frocked up for the occasion (DH in drag, an interesting new concept..).
Language: You can't limit the language because then I would have to limit mine.
Showers: they're optional anyway, it is the deodorant which is the pre-requisite.