WA Club round - Goatfarm Sunday 1st April

-DAvo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
come on guys, lets just all get along and enjoy my shitty photos.. :eek:

scott, stop mouthing off so much! its his bike, so while its not the most ideal set-up, as he said, at least his out there and enjoying it.

so yeah, i know the photos look crap but lets not get all mad about it! :eek:

deon

Likes Bikes
nice photo's dave.. i really like the ones of the blokes sitting on the start line. sweet as..hahaha.. this forum turned into a bit of an old ladies club pretty fast, you blokes really do like a bit of bitching ay? haha, i'm not getting involved with this or taking a dig at anyone, just pointing out the obvious..have a good one!

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i never mouthed off i couldav told him he was a dickhead and was gonna break his frame, but it took me like 5 minutes trying to read what the had written, and anyway i was out there racing too so dont have a sad at me

and anyway if he had actually read the forum rules he wouldav known your not allowed to write in msn/txt speak

Last edited:

-DAvo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i never mouthed off i couldav told him he was a dickhead and was gonna break his frame, but it took me like 5 minutes trying to read what the had written, and anyway i was out there racing too so dont have a sad at me

and anyway if he had actually read the forum rules he wouldav known your not allowed to write in msn/txt speak

yeah but just cos he chooses to ride a certain bike you dont agree with dosent make him a dickhead... im not on anyones side im just saying.. no need to get caught up on what people are riding, so long as their enjoying themselves..

rossi

Likes Bikes
Good to see you're out there racing dude but those triples will snap that frame, we can't take the piss out of deon he'll just walk all over us on the track.

nizai

Likes Dirt
1 Deon Baker
2 Miikael Kinnunen
3 Stuart MacDonald
4 Adrian Walsh
5 Ryan Andrews
6 Rhys Thomas
7 Jamie Dunlop
8 Bryn Hawken
9 Simon Bow
10 Nik Ikin