VSS Rounds 1 & 2

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Hi All,

My new website is up! Race photos are posted so riders can go and download the full sized images of themselves. 500 images from round 1 and 1500 from round 2. I will be posting all the photos I take to that site, and highlights here for future races.

Link to site here.

Cheers

24alpha

P.S. The site is going through some cosmetic changes in the next couple of weeks. And I would like to send a BIG shout out to Woffa for all his help. :D

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
so you did get a decent amount of photos of me from youies eh!

good to see you geta site together, saves alot of hassel!

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Thanks heaps for that. You got a few good ones of me (#252). Hopefully we'll see you at the next round.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
so you did get a decent amount of photos of me from youies eh!

good to see you geta site together, saves alot of hassel!
Yeah! And time (eventually)! Now I can spend my time at work "working" instead of emailing pics to everyone! D'oh! Wot was I thinking!!!!!:D

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
ANytime. I should be at the next round, "whenever that is", as long as it doesn't conflict with my holidays! lol
Haha. Fair enough. I still can't find that photo you chatted to me about. You probly don't remember talking to me though. Some photo off the last jump where you missed my head. Is up on the site? Or are only the good ones on there?

Oooh, and I just found a sequence of me at You Yangs. I love it. Awsome as.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Haha. Fair enough. I still can't find that photo you chatted to me about. You probly don't remember talking to me though. Some photo off the last jump where you missed my head. Is up on the site? Or are only the good ones on there?

Oooh, and I just found a sequence of me at You Yangs. I love it. Awsome as.
DH, I think I may have left that one out. Sorry! I culled the cr@p. It was a pitty my wife was standing so close, the pic was awesome, except ur missing ur head! :D

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Ahh well, beggers can't be choosers. You still got probably 2-3 of every rider anyway. I couldn't be happier with the shots of me.

molzy13

Likes Dirt
hey man nice work on the website well down. there is only 1 thing missing, a pic of me #206 :D

(this was my very first post)

Last edited: