VSS Round 7

Nukid

Likes Dirt
Just want to say thanks to all who helped get me out of the top rock garden, with a broken femur. You all did a great job and thanks for the support.

Just to let you all know, i snapped the femur in my left leg in half. i had 3h surgery to put a rod in, and the rod goes from my hip to my knee. The doctors delayed my surgery to monday as they though i had fracured my neck, but it was all clear. Im at home now in a bit of pain but its ok.

Thanks to all :)

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm sorry to hear that bro.....You looked calm and relitively relaxed when I walked past so you did a great job of holding it together with a snapped leg and sore neck. Take it easy and I hope your feeling better, it's nice weather to be inside on the couch anyway with lots of drugs I hope!!!

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
I'm sorry to hear that bro.....You looked calm and relitively relaxed when I walked past so you did a great job of holding it together with a snapped leg and sore neck. Take it easy and I hope your feeling better, it's nice weather to be inside on the couch anyway with lots of drugs I hope!!!
I think they call that calmness shock:p

Heard about your break the other day, heal up fast and start pinning again!
Kepp your head up.

Very happy that your neck was all clear, all the best!:)

browny_5

Likes Dirt
bad crash

it looked preety nasty u crashed and landed right beside me cause i moved out of the way for the faster riders

DunCon

Likes Dirt
it is good to here you are alirght (kind of :rolleyes:) but yeAh it is good to see how we can support fellow riders simply by stoping and given him room to get out without rider bitchen to get passed i did see how calm you were when walking back from the rockgarden man it was a a crapy rock garden tho strange thing is the only time i got throught the rock garden without taking my foot off was after you crashed

maybe it made me keep my feet on coz i didnt want to crash errrrrrrrrrr i dont no

anyway hope you heel up quick and dont let it stop you from riding

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hope that you have a speedy recovery. Hopefully we can see you back on your bike again sometime soon!

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Yeh snaps. Good thing your neck isn't screwed mate. Me and kev will have to win the next race for ya. Commin up to Long Gully to make an apperance tommorow mate??

Catch.

Yeh Nathan!!!!!!!

Calvin M

Likes Dirt
Snaps corner

Good to hear your neck is good and hope the leg heals well. Your a tuff nut mate to have that bad a brake in your femur and stay so calm. My mate Brett came and seen you in Albury hospital and yes we will name the Corner after you Snaps, just wish you had a different nick name but.
Get well man.

Nukid

Likes Dirt
i was doin a run with kev and the boys and just in the top rock garden after the rock you roll over, in the corner after woulds my back clipped a rock on the right hand side of the corner, (no idea how it got to the right of the corner when my front was on the left) and it chucked me over the bars and i just landed weird on my left leg and that was it.

M.C

Squid
Yea snaps

lucky nothing happened to your neck and it was only your leg.
youl be up ridin reel soon.
also you should get some of those x-rays up so people can actualy see what happened.
any way ill c you nex week

Hard Nox

Likes Dirt
All the best for a speedy recovery, mate. Don't rush it. Do what the physio says and start back gradually. You'll be right.

Cheers!

PS. I'm glad your neck is all good.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
lucky nothing happened to your neck and it was only your leg.
Keep in mind that a snapped femur can be fatal as there is a major artery near by that if ruptured, can cause a fast fatal bleed out. It is by all means an extremely serious injury!

However, Its good to hear that you avoided that outcome!

Hope you're back on the bike soon:)

Nukid

Likes Dirt
Thanks everyone for the support. Physio said around 3-6 months before i get a chance to get back on the bike.

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Ooooh, oooooh post up the photos I took of your two legs when we were carryin you back from the rock garden.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yeah good idea Rufnut we will definitely name the place on the track after Snaps.
" Snaps rock"
=consolation prize

Nukid

Likes Dirt
Im trying really hard to get the x-ray's up! Should be up soon enough. Today some time hopefully!