VSS round 7 - Yackandandah

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Awesome photos Tony, did you have any more photos of me other than the one you've showed me? #282

Thanks heaps mate;)

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Awesome photos Tony, did you have any more photos of me other than the one you've showed me? #282

Thanks heaps mate;)
Yeah I got 4 of you.

Check your email Wake Jake.;)

If you haven't already checked out these guys pics, do it . Top quailty and very stylish pics at great prices. Follow the links to the Yack race.

Attachments

Last edited:

nico jacko

Likes Dirt
g,day spinner, great photos. just wondering if you have any of number 818, dark blue bighit, black shirt and greeny/brown tld lid?
:)

DHDom

Likes Bikes
cheres for the photo of me (271) did u photo shop out my training wheels! coz i rode like a little bitch. awsome weekend sick track go team evo

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can i get the one's of 280 plz mate!!
No probs mate. I was one of the marshalls up there on Sunday. Good to hear you got through all the hospital stuff OK. You're a dead set champ and handled it way better than I could have ! Big props , bloke.

Attachments

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
I forgot about this thread. Any of 252 or 253?? And 153 if it hasn't already been asked. Thanks mate.

Lovin the shots of woody. Yeeeeehhh nathan.

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Geez , I've gotta remember to check back on these threads. Sorry about the wait guys.

I have 39 and 622 only

Link : Have a look here at the last thumbnail in the elite gallery. _Z1K3541

$10 for a hi res digital copy , sweet pic and a bargain price.

Attachments