VSS Round 6 - Ararat. Pics now up on the website.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Can I just say that for those that missed out on attending Ararat, make sure you're there next year. A super well organised meet, a pretty cool track and some great racing.
All images will be up on the site early in the week. Keep an eye on this thread for when they go live.

Now, if you have a friend that races but doesn't hang out on Farkin.net, let them know about our site. There could be images of them on there.

Cheers

Grahame

All images are now on the website. Let me know what you think of the new gallery pages, and of course the photos.

Attachments

Last edited:

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Nice Grahame... Looks like the new lens is turning out some great pictures. I am kicking myself i couldn't go, i was meant to do that helmet cam run:D. As Grahame said, all pictures should be up soon, we are trying our best to get them up quickly for all you to see.

Cheers

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Hi Grahame,

Is there any chance of getting img005 in higher res?

Mike
There's an excellent chance. But you going to have to wait for it to be put on the website. Should be done by tomorrow morning/lunchtime at the latest.

Cheers

Grahame

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight

Braaaaap!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

His time perfectly reflects this!

davo069069

Likes Dirt
thanks for the awsome photos it was a mad weekend.. it wasa good experience for a 1st time racer, i will definatly race again.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Great pis Grahame again.

There'll be twice the pics once I get up on the hill with my new baby;)

Can't wait for Yack.