VID on Page 3!..So..which one of you kiddies wants to see some NOTshore

kaoskart14

Banned
geez

if it was bolted down, id do it, but no way in hell would i do it like that lol, you guys are crazy alright, to be honest i would nail it down, you never know someone could come along pick up the ramp and walk away ha ha, that would suck :rolleyes:

|Matt|

Banned
if it was bolted down, id do it, but no way in hell would i do it like that lol, you guys are crazy alright, to be honest i would nail it down, you never know someone could come along pick up the ramp and walk away ha ha, that would suck :rolleyes:
I don't think you get it. I'm (we're) clowning the idiot kids who built it, we weren't planning on hitting it.

I'll put up a video of Woff testing out its durability in a minute, again, its off Chimmo's phone so don't expect great quality.

|Matt|

Banned
Video link
Nice little video with Woff going over the wonderful safety features of the NOTshore. Take a gander, but as I said...its off a phone camera.

Last edited:

|Matt|

Banned
Not saying what they have done it good. But atleast there out there creating new things to ride, the obstacle be unsafe or not ridings a risk itself! Cant say i have ever seen you put any hardwork into something to improve the mtb community.
That is true Cam, but the 'any publicity is good publicity' proverb doesn't really apply here considering their shit is very dangerous, and if someone had have hit that step down with the speed you'd normally need to clear it, they could have easily broken their neck/back should they have stacked.

Ozza

Eats Squid
That is true Cam, but the 'any publicity is good publicity' proverb doesn't really apply here considering their shit is very dangerous, and if someone had have hit that step down with the speed you'd normally need to clear it, they could have easily broken their neck/back should they have stacked.
well i flipped it!