Vic Spring Carnival Race @ Eildon. All the info!!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
whistler is now a very loud place now!

only yesterday i was having a nice leasurely cruise when i hear some crazy orange aussie screaming like a monkey on crack..... from the other side of the mountain.
LMAO...Yeah Bam! Do a run of Dirt Merchant and In Deep for me!

Will the entry be cheaper if you are only going to race on the sunday? I know they did this last year, can anyone confirm it?
Normally, but we won't know until the race weekend. I don't think it'll change from every other year.

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will the entry be cheaper if you are only going to race on the sunday? I know they did this last year, can anyone confirm it?
Most events are around $10 cheaper would you only turnup on the Sunday. It's pretty tight and unfair on those that have to work Saturdays if clubs charged them the same price for only the one day.

You will need to contact FTF to get confirmation of this as they are the ones running this event.

JOHNSMITH

Banned
Im thinking about racing eildon. is there a blind class, i have a seeing dog who rides with me. maybe ill call my team "totally blind"

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Im thinking about racing eildon. is there a blind class, i have a seeing dog who rides with me. maybe ill call my team "totally blind"
Yeah...it's called Veterans. Most of those guys are either blind, stoned or having heart attacks.

Joff

Likes Bikes
Yeah...it's called Veterans. Most of those guys are either blind, stoned or having heart attacks.
Hux
Don't be too hard on us, we can only make it down the hill if we are pissed or stoned.
Are you going to Eildon?
Jonathan

Who is going to win, lets start with that. Any category!!

Pug to win followed by woody, lincoln, Chris Whitlock then maybe Alex

Barrett

Likes Dirt
Elite men Alex Swann, Sam Hocken and Mat Swann on the podium aboard there shining kona's .. Ben Davies 1st novice girls

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Elite men Alex Swann, Sam Hocken and Mat Swann on the podium aboard there shining kona's .. Ben Davies 1st novice girls
i second than for davies ;)

Any idea on what teams people would be entering?

We know ben davies and watty will be leading 'team girls dick'...

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Booty hunter rides bikes these days?? Word on the street is he's been training up over the break, but needs a new tee.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DAM IT!! why did i go and break my collar bone!!! arrghh.

would've loved to race eildon, never now i might come up and be moral support for some teams. :p

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
Hamburgerlah said:
would've loved to race eildon, never now i might come up and be moral support for some teams.
Cheer squad dammit, I wanna see pom poms and short skirts!

Last edited: