[VIC]Calling all 4X riders in the Frankston area

rhyno

Likes Dirt
Hey people,
I was at the Frankston BMX track for their practice night last night and got talking one of the organisers. Short of it is, they will let us join in on thier practice nights and get gate practice for the $2.00 lights contribution fee. The plan is that if there are a few of us, they will run a gate for only MTB riders (ie no bmx's on the gate when we go). Due to the ratio of BMX/MTB they gates would probably run BMX BMX BMX MTB, repeat. Anyway, i'd be keen to hear from interested parties as it's boring being the only MTBer there. Practice night is Weds from 6 to 8.

Last edited:

Derek Yates

Soul Rider
Bmx

Hey,

I might be interested. I'm not far from the track but my new bike isn't quite done yet... blarghh.. I'd prefer Tuesdays but might be a good option to keep me out on the bike on these freezing days!

Anyone else local?

Cheers,

Derek

rhyno

Likes Dirt
Sweet, sounds like a plan. I'll hopefully get there this tuesday, but if not, wednesday. Hopefully i'll see a few of you there.

rhyno

Likes Dirt
Hey all, just an update. Practice nights are only on wednesdays nights now. I won't be going up again for 4 - 6 weeks as i broke my arm on the second double there last wednesday.