Vets DH team - "NTO" Victoria

AshR

Likes Dirt
I'll put a tentative palcemarker in for me for this weekend.

will be awesome to catch up with more racers :)

primal108

Likes Bikes
BHAA HA HA !!! thats gold! i want one...

oh BTW if you look in the community section you'll see our new group "TEAM NTO". so click on it and join up.

primal108

Likes Bikes
hey lads,

well here's some dates for you guys to consider if you wanna join up with the NTO rides

20th Feb - maldon shuttles (team NTO's first run)
27th Feb - Shepparton Mt Major shuttles
12th & 13th Mar - Apollo bay Shuttles weekend (1st official NTO gathering)
18th, 19th & 20th - DHI Nationals Mt Major (Vets catergory :) of course)

there's a month of fun for ya's. 3 training rides then the nationals. you could reg for VDHS too in the 5th and 6th... i'll be in perth but i'm sure someone could fly the cardigan for the day...

all up thats a pretty impressive month of DH riding and racing.

get some lads

AshR

Likes Dirt
Yeah I'm already booked for the Next VicDHS at Bawbaw.

I'm headed to shepp this weekend to see the folks so going to take the bike for a few pushed runs at Mt Major.

and I'll pencil in Apollo bay for a day too :)

primal108

Likes Bikes
i"m not too sure where i got the idea that there were shepp shuttles this weekend but i am wrong... no shepp runs this weekend. thinking of heading over to greensborough with a couple of guys and do some short fun runs there. hopefully blue lake held up okay with all that rain recently. might be a bit rutted out. join us sunday around lunchtime there if you're keen

AshR

Likes Dirt
doing a moto run taking a friend out for coffee on Sunday.

Got my Charge "Blender" last night, damn it's fun. only tooling up and down my mates street to try to bed in the brakes a bit.

hitting up the Summerhill Road jumps park on Saturday monring to see how rusty I am :)

primal108

Likes Bikes
yeah bro, i saw the pic on another thread. looks awesome. i'm checking out a giant stp on tues. hopefully it'll suit my needs and i can start building a new project.

primal108

Likes Bikes
Calling all vets

this weekend at apollo bay, shuttles sunday and monday (labour day holiday) we've got three heading down now but we'd surely like to see more. If you've got the weekend free come to apollo. ride fun tracks for all levels, support mike, grow the DH following. thats a powerful index of reasons to ride.

AshR

Likes Dirt
First trip back into DH after a fracture in both wrists at a BMX track in march :( (Not so fun)

but provided it's still on Youyangs this Sunday should be awesome