Ventana El Terremoto

John U

MTB Precision
I finished buildimg this today. Just in time for next weekends Buller Brake Burner> looking forward to giving it a good workout.
Ventana El Terremoto frame
160mm front and back.
2010 Lyrik Coil
Fox RP23
Industry 9 Enduro wheels (love that screaming hub)
Formula Oro Greg Minaar replicas with 7 inch rotors

Weight - about 30 pounds.

Attachments

Sumo

Likes Dirt
That is just so nice. Good to see something out of the norm. I can't tell from the pictures if it's black or brown though. I must commend you on your excellent choice of brakes.

aidz44

Likes Dirt
That is just so nice. Good to see something out of the norm. I can't tell from the pictures if it's black or brown though. I must commend you on your excellent choice of brakes.
couldn't agree more, this whole post your ride has been clogged with DH and DJ bikes (i'm going to be a culprit of this also).
where did you get it from, and how much if you don't mind me asking ??

John U

MTB Precision
Cheers.

The color is electric superdust which is a dark grey color with a sparkle through it which you can see when the bike is in the sun. It looks pretty spectacular. The photos have been reduced by so much it doesn't do it justice.

Ventana do everything in house including the paint and all the machining.

I took it for a ride on Sunday and it was pretty bloody good. Only thing I might need to change is the spring in the Lyrik. I wasn't able to use the last 20-30mm of travel.

It is set up with the option of changing to a Hammerschmidt in the future too. I'll see how the current set up goes.

Last edited: