VDHS Website, when will it be updated.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Anybody know when the VDHS website will be updated? It's nearly the 1st round and the site still says "Check back soon"!

The dates are not even up on the site.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Yes! Been looking heaps but no updates.. I need to know the vunues and dates as they usually indicate when one of my friends or relatives gets married or has something I can't miss..

Ruys

Likes Dirt
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Did I read somewhere that the first round is next weekend or am I imagining it?

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Vdhs rounds

Lads,

The event venues and dates are published on the VDHS Facebook page. It took my 14yr old to tell me about it. I gave up self indulgent behaviour years ago............ I think.

Yeah, my wife gets it emailed to her for approval. She then uses the race dates to plan US time.

Rich

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Lads,

The event venues and dates are published on the VDHS Facebook page. It took my 14yr old to tell me about it. I gave up self indulgent behaviour years ago............ I think.

Yeah, my wife gets it emailed to her for approval. She then uses the race dates to plan US time.

Rich
Thanks Crux but I don't use FaceCrap.....what a stupid idea that is, not to mention the countless hours of volunteer work that went into establishing that site as the "go to" place for information about the series.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Funny thing is, it says on their faeces book page that the website will be updated next week. That was months ago.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pain in the ass having to go back and find it on facebook when your looking at dates
but here they are
Round 1: 12th / 13th October – Shepparton
Round 2: 9th / 10th November – Granton
Round 3: 14th / 15th December – Narbethong
Round 4: 25th / 26th January – Mt Baw Baw
Round 5: 1st / 2nd March – Maldon
Round 6: 22nd / 23rd March – Bright

State Champs: 5th & 6th April – Mt Beauty
Presentations for series: Saturday evening 5th April – Mt Beauty

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks Crux but I don't use FaceCrap.....what a stupid idea that is, not to mention the countless hours of volunteer work that went into establishing that site as the "go to" place for information about the series.
I agree it should be updated but I dont think moaning about it on rotorburn is going to help. Why not make contact with YVC, Kingy, Ian M or someone who can actually help.

And what do you care, you dont race......

Edit - Should be done in next day or two.

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I agree it should be updated but I dont think moaning about it on rotorburn is going to help. Why not make contact with YVC, Kingy, Ian M or someone who can actually help.

And what do you care, you dont race......

Edit - Should be done in next day or two.
Thanks Matt, I had nothing better to do with my time so I thought I'd just look at the VDHS site to figure out where I'd rather be on race weekends, because as you put it.....I don't race!

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Mate,

I thought I was the only living soul without ShiteBook. Anyway, at least you have the dates now. Gonna miss out on the first round though, going to be running Melbourne Marathon with my daughter. Its her first one and I cannot wait to run into the MCG with her.

Round 2 Granton with my son Felix will come around fast enough.

Cheers,

Rich

P.S Anyone gonna hit up Long Gully this week end? Should be slippery as a wet piece of soap after all the predicted rain. Get your drift on, even if you dont mean it! ha ha ha