Valionia Trails?

G

nice

they are some sweet jumps

and have u seen the dood doing the xup looks like a monkey:p

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
where the hell is Valionia? those jumps look rad! it's not in the Melways (or i just can't find it) whereeeeeeee?

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kalem said:
where the hell is Valionia? those jumps look rad! it's not in the Melways (or i just can't find it) whereeeeeeee?
ya i knowww! diamo would be sweet if it didnt take me f**ken 2 hours to get there :|

curtisrider

Eats Squid
Valonia trails

Valonia Trails are in eltham melways ref Map22 E4 the jumps arent too big but they are mad fun and good for learning tricks on.

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Re: Valonia trails

01_250 said:
Valonia Trails are in eltham melways ref Map22 E4 the jumps arent too big but they are mad fun and good for learning tricks on.
kickass dude thanks for that!

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Re: Valonia trails

01_250 said:
woot woot!

S.

ex offender
andrew said:
kalem said:
ya i knowww! diamo would be sweet if it didnt take me f**ken 2 hours to get there :|
Uhh, you realise that these jumps are gonna take the same amount of time to get to?

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Socket said:
andrew said:
kalem said:
Uhh, you realise that these jumps are gonna take the same amount of time to get to?
ya but shhh :wink: