*updated* the 22/03/07 pics on page 4

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so i built it this morning and man it feels good, it was easy apart from the fact the half link chain is a bitch, but that always happens if you got crap chain breakers. yes it is brakeless but i need zipties which will come soon. it rides so nice....
spec list
Frame: last raffnix(black)
forks: pikes
front rim: mtx chrome
back rim: mtx chrome
front hub: da bomb headspin
back hub: woodman ss ( 13 tooth ss ring on it
Cranks: profiles 165mm
sprocket: profile 28 tooth
seatpost: bbb 29.6
seat: serface dj
seat clamp: woodman
Bars: protapers 2 inch rise
Stem, aerial chubby
chain shadow half link
grips: animal
Pedals: odyessy jcs
brake: Odessy lever, odessy cable to shimano
headset: chris king
tyres: npj signiture
tubes: who cares

+ my ramps ill be seshing all day

Attachments

Last edited:

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there was buble wrap and stuff on the headtube, the spec list is all the parts on my old stp pikes, mtx chrome 24 you know how it is

j12345

Likes Dirt
last

bout time you got it, looks real nice though, cant wait to see it built up and have a ride myself

M.P

Likes Dirt
Loving it swindel. but remember who saw it first.

Cant wait till its built and working

Caine

Likes Dirt
prettttttttty fucking sexy rickkiee!!!!!!!!!!! congratz man :) you've been waiting along time :p

Gudsell

Likes Dirt
Argh, I love raffnix frames! How much did you set you back? Keep us updated with pics, can't wait to see the end result.

Last edited:

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well about im only gonna wake up at 8 2morrow to complete it, if there are no problems around 8:30-9 ill post pics up by lunch tomorrow if you guys can be f'ed looking since its chrissy, $930 with headset installation, bbb seatpost, serface seat bb converter+ a woodman seat clamp. btw i paid 700 of it and rest was a chrissy prezzie

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
I didnt think the tangerine sproket would work but it actually looks bloody awesome. Nice work.
cheers
dan

patto_15

Wheel size expert
It looks awesome ricky! mad looking bike now! Sooo riding that next time you come to xavier or i come to melb! Ride hard bro!:D