DJ Update new frame forks sprocket NPJ EASTBEAST FRAME OF WINNERS

DJman

Likes Dirt
Recently I went into my local bike shop with a little bit of money to spend after putting in a CRC order and having some change from it, so I thought to my self what can i buy to make my bicycle a pimpin rig.
after many minutes of walking around the shop i spotted it uber cheap (i think it was actualy bellow cost) so i stopped picked it up off the wall and went and put a deposit on it THE NPJ EASTBEAST possibly the best frame I have riden and twas an uber cheap price. MEGA PROPS TO THE GUYS AT BSC BIKES GREENSBOROUGH.

it rides like a dream and is really clicky.
Frame - NPJ EASTBEAST
Front shock/fork - IDENTITI REBATE PARK
Handlebars - NS districts 3" rise
Stem - NS quark pro white
Headset - TOKEN INTERGRATED chris king intergrated comming july/august if they don make an error in shipment
Grips - ODI long necks
Saddle - Shadow conspiricy
Seatpost - Cut lots
Front brake -NA
Rear brake - Avid elixer
Cranks - Diety Vendetta
sprocket- primo 30th
Chain - KMC
Pedals - Da Bomb fire bomb
Cassette - 12 tooth
Front hub - Hope pro 2 Blue
Rear hub - Hope pro 2 trials Blue
Front rim - Mavic EX 721 chrome
Rear rim - Mavic EX 721 chrome
Spokes - DT swiss champion
Nipples - brass ucp
Tyres - chen sing tong comuter tiers (there cheap and possibly one of the best tires i have run)
Tubes - maxxis fly weight
total weight- 13.3KG

Last edited:

dh damo

Likes Dirt
Nice bike shit bike, so can i have your old mag 30s and put them on my forry i really need stronger rims on it. :)

SKIDS.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i agree with eveyrone, amazing bike mate
but the dinnerplte must go
use that blue tree sproket??? matching colour?
anyway banging bike!

DJman

Likes Dirt
yeah i agree with eveyrone, amazing bike mate
but the dinnerplte must go
use that blue tree sproket??? matching colour?
anyway banging bike!
the tree is 36 as well but looks cool but my bro is borrowing it and theres some spindle issues so im gonna run 13-30 when i get my new rear driver

kevp_93

Likes Bikes
Well then wat will he eat his dinner off when he is out riding and did not bring his normal dinner plate?
omg. rangas dont need plates u idiot. they hav their little servant italians that ride and eat their food of the iti's noses :)

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the tree is 36 as well but looks cool but my bro is borrowing it and theres some spindle issues so im gonna run 13-30 when i get my new rear driver
very nice
thats guna look mint when u get the smaller sproket :)

djrider

Likes Dirt
Oh my god this bike is so hectic, it rides so well, normally i can't even bunnyhop but today i was pulling 720s of flat.

really nice bike.

DJman

Likes Dirt
Oh my god this bike is so hectic, it rides so well, normally i can't even bunnyhop but today i was pulling 720s of flat.

really nice bike.
yea when i first got on it today i hot a kerb slightly angeld and ripped a 1080 by accident cant wait to go trails anad try spinning it

havnt wieghd it yet but im guessing low 14s high thirteens ill find out when i go bsc

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
love it!!!

but ditch those pedals, i have a set on my DH rig and they bent the first ride i took em out.

DJman

Likes Dirt
love it!!!

but ditch those pedals, i have a set on my DH rig and they bent the first ride i took em out.
yea im thinking of getting the snafu plastics with metal pins something feels funny down there but it might be my spindle so ill get new both