UCI MTB World Champs - 2009 @ Stromlo

Captain Sensible

Likes Dirt
has there been any changes to the dh track since the club round there last month. ben cory won it in a time of 2:45, but that would have had him in position 41 going by practise times. i find it hard to believe that he is more than 15 seconds slower.
Might have something to do with? >

Wow, fair bit of carnage this afternoon during practice. Three riders off to the hospital. Don't know why, track looks great?:confused:
These WC riders go kinda fast.

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
Is there a start list including for the juniors?
Go to the UCI site (uci.ch) and you will see a link to the start lists.

Live timing for the Junior girls should start in 2 mins.

Well done young Aussie - Bronze!

Last edited:

tom92

Likes Dirt
ahhh just noticed that jared graves is also racing in the DH today according to the start list, should be interesting

GO AUSSIE

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In Freecaster, i click there link for the live webcast, i'm only getting a background picture and that little buffering thing, normal?

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
^^ No live until Men's Final (2:20 or something like that)

You can see from the Jnr Men already what a difference it makes being able to pedal out that last section.

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
O'Connor up by 5 secs

Slightly slower time than official practice though - hope it is good enough to keep Hart and Brook out

Last edited:

Hamo

Likes Dirt
Well Done Holly getting 3rd in the Junior Womens!
Don't know what's happened to Hans Hadley and Will Gower, anyone know?

Little T

Likes Dirt
Junior DH Results:

1. Brook Macdonald - 2:36.49
2. Shaun O'Connor - 2:37.67 +1.18
3. Danny Hart - 2:38.76 +2.27

bazza

look at me
what time should you watch the downhill from this afternoon without using all my downloads and afternoon?

J

JaRedy

I'm just wondering, is the image ment to freeze for 10 seconds then show 5 seconds of footage at a time?

Usually on freecaster, the video's load faster than I can watch them, so what's going on now :S.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
I'm just wondering, is the image ment to freeze for 10 seconds then show 5 seconds of footage at a time?

Usually on freecaster, the video's load faster than I can watch them, so what's going on now :S.

its the worlds...