[twosix] wagga, dirt jump.

Xplor

Likes Dirt
Nice ramp and pretty sweet tricks, but i got to ask it. Are you related Nathen Hindmarsh?

Jervis

Likes Dirt
Ohh man that set up is ideal. Nice 3taybz and 3unturndown. (or whatever you want to call it,... patto ;) )

CAMRIDESBIKES

Likes Dirt
thanks guys for the comments, just got home from seshing the ramp all day, we got bored so set it up as a huge distance and attempted tricks such a flips and 360's sooo cool. I officially landed the biggest 3 unturndown ever i was thrilled. everyone HAS to get mulch pits there sooo much fun!!

billy_26

Likes Dirt
I want to see another angle of the super seat =[
not of that one you dont patto. my knees were all bent and it wasnt quite fully extended.

and as for the double whips - long answer - i landed with one foot on, sitting down, and the other foot was scrapeing on the ground.
-short answer - no :(

but all ill need to do is go bigger to land them. im hopeing ill have all my big tricks perfect by the end of the weekend ;)

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what about them flip tail winder shannanigans?

Cam - those 360 thingos are mad

Billy, mad double whips, look close as, and super seats looking good as well

CAMRIDESBIKES

Likes Dirt
Haha thanks ricky ;)

Just like to report our third day of riding this this was the best. It started off with billy and i getting our pokoj on and supirisingly landing some pretty sick 360's. Then out of no where billy pulls a extended superseat to land first go, busts a epic double whip and landed it, "first time ever!" then to top it off throws in a casual 720 and a shortly followed 360 tailwhip.... me thinks all the hype over martin soderstroms 2009 season vid has got to him ;)