VIC Triple Ring Challenge (Buninyong)

kinzman

Squid
... just the sort of event that my 26" HT 3x will feel at home at.

See you there.

-Paul

Last edited:

ndc

Likes Bikes
I've never ridden the area and I am keen to come along.
Are there any locals who are planning on continuing riding after the event that would be happy for me to tag along? Thanks!

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
Are there any locals who are planning on continuing riding after the event that would be happy for me to tag along? Thanks!
Once you have met the locals you might regret asking that...

moorey

call me Mia
Where you based, cobs? Smash me a pm. I have the kids with me that day, so my riding will be limited, but I'm always around and up for a roll.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Get your arses out here tomorrow peoples, I just got into town and the weather is brilliant, looks like a ripper day tomorrow too.

moorey

call me Mia
Made a new optional run on my block today. Only half of what I plan, but will have to do for now. Will be less fun this the regular line, but a little faster if you have the balls to hit the first 2 'obstacles'
I haven't ridden it, no one has, will be a complete surprise for all the locals.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Made a new optional run on my block today. Only half of what I plan, but will have to do for now. Will be less fun this the regular line, but a little faster if you have the balls to hit the first 2 'obstacles'
I haven't ridden it, no one has, will be a complete surprise for all the locals.
I'll take whatever line doesn't involve me, hospital and traction..........looks like I'm sitting yours out.

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have a good ride gents, have to work tomorrow, I'll be thinking of all the fun you'll be having. :(

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Great day had! Thanks to everyone involved, the trail owners and the organisers. Special shout out to the pizza dude, the were awesome.