Transworld - RANGE OF MOTION DVD

wangchibpf

Black Phoenix Films
Landing in AUS next week.

Order through your local bike store.

http://www.vasentertainment.com/titles/video.php?id=847

Range of Motion: It’s easy once you understand it, but hard to explain. Take four well-rounded riders on three trips focusing on the three most predominant styles of riding: park, dirt, and street. On each trip, bring in four additional riders that are pretty damn good (understatement) at that particular terrain. Add in one filmer, three photographers that can double as filmers, and compile the hours and hours of footage into four full sections and three mix sections that span the entire spectrum of this thing called BMX. Ride BMX’s latest film stars some of the biggest names in BMX including full parts from Dennis Enarson, Sergio Layos, Tony Hamlin, and Dave Dillewaard, with mixed section support from Garrett Reynolds, Cory Nastazio, Simon Tabron, Rob Wise, Mike “Hucker” Clark, Ryan Wert, Sean Sexton, Luke Parslow, Drew Bezanson, Tony Neyer, Adam Baker, and Darin Read.

gco_bmx

Squid
i got this the other day

the trails section is awsome wish it was longer though

hucker WOW he's crazy

the park section was a bit of a let down for me but i guess to do that type of rideing the first time u go to a park wouldn't be all that easy

street section there all so good

i'd definitly buy it if i didnt have it

Last edited: