Toowoomba DH Sunshine Series

PhotoGirl

Cannon Fodder
Hi guys,
I've quickly uploaded photos from Toowoomba at http://stylinimages.com.au/digital-phot-store/toowoomba/
I'm off to the airport to go snowboarding for the week. Won't be back till Monday 29th of August, so I won't be able to send through any photos till then. But feel free to browse and jot down any photos you like and send me an email or make payment via paypal.
There are some images that "broke" on uploading, so I will fix it when I get back. Have fun browsing through the photos.
Also, just realized that the photos are doubled up! Sorry... fix it when I get back!

Last edited:

PhotoGirl

Cannon Fodder
More photos to come

Please check back on Monday, I'm just looking through the photos on the website now and it looks like it's missing all my rock garden photos! if you can't find a photo of yourself, don't worry I'm pretty sure I made sure I got everyone.

PhotoGirl

Cannon Fodder
All photos are up!

Sorry for the wait guys...finally fixed the Toowoomba photo page. All photos are up now. The first photo that doesnt show up is of rider 133.
Also picked a few for my facebook page... so if you are the lucky few, tag yourself/ free photo download here

PhotoGirl

Cannon Fodder
Awwww.... really? What number are you, I can see photo of number 78 doin a jump and 3x photos of 79 during practice run and number 80 panning. Sorry I didn't get more photos... I blame my second photographer for deciding to race in the event instead of hang out with me and take photos.