Toowoomba club? Does it exist?

MrPlow

TMBC
Hey everybody. Just wondering if there are still club rides on? Where and when? Currently we have a group of 2 to 5 ppl and go riding every weekend. I see plenty of riders out on the trails but no club news? Don't even see anyone on Saturday at the fountains? Soooo just want to know what the plans are. Cheers :D

timmyDH

haven't been on a sat arvo club ride for a while but i think they still happen. most of us just go to lefty on wednesday and friday afternoons about 4. there's ussually at least 5 guys up there doing runs. wednesday 2 weeks ago we had 10 guys.

come up this afternoon if ya can.

Didn't make it out today.....sorry Mr Plow. Just wondered if anyone is going for a gentle XC type ride tomorrow. If so when and where?

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was thinking of a xc ride tommorrow, just a easy pedal...thats if i can get some new cranks and bb on tommorrow sometime.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate,

Unfortunately I cant ride today. My cranks and bb are so stuffed, im not sure they could handle one more ride. The whole drive train is being replaced next week, so I would be glad to go for a ride with you after the bike is rideable again!

Thanks mate, enjoy your ride today and watch out for that rain!

Regards,
Josh

Doesn't look like riding weather out there to me at the moment. Think I'll just veg out with my kids and watch some DVD's.
Catch you next week.

Steve