Tom Patton Injured in Training Accident - Updated 14/11/07

boney

Likes Dirt
hey mate

think i met you at a race before... hope you have a speedy recovery and bounce back stronger than ever. Im sure you will show us all what your made of next year best of luck

nick89_

Likes Dirt
All the best mate. We've never met but i've seen you ride and your a gun. Hope you recover asap and remember, if you fall off the saddle, you got to get back in there.

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
get well mate hope you have a speedy recovery so you can kick ass during the next season and show all of the world that aussies can bounce back stronger then ever from injuries

best of luck and get well soon

cheers blake

junior

get out of my grill
Post from Tom

Unfortunately this is not Tom but his dad.

Tom specially wanted me to post his thanks to everyone for their support and best wishes. We print out all the posts and he really appreciates them all.

With every day he makes a little improvement and is starting to begin returning all the calls and SMSs from his mobile.

Rgds to all.....David

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thanks for the update. It is good to hear he is getting a little bit better. :D

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
Yo Humpty Dumpty... I hope you get put back together again soon. Heard you broke your nose and your jaw... Didn't squid do that? Maybe you'll look like twins now ha ha ha

Either way hope ya got a hot nurse!

old man

Likes Bikes
wish you all the best with your recovery.

can anybody please tell us exactly what you have done where and how?:confused:

brodes

Likes Dirt
tom mate, thats shit luck to hear. well me tom, john and leslie send you all the best mate. as well as the fam. try and stay safe and dont worry your parents to hard. mum says she looks forward to seeing your arse out the car window again soon.

mtbmamma

Likes Dirt
Get Well

Hey Tom, Sorry it has taken me so long to get onto the forum but I have thought about you and how your Mum and Dad are handling this one. I send you a big hug and lots of get well wishes, ha ha, just what you want hmmmmm? No, really, hope they are taking good care of you in the hospital and get up and running soon. Max and Oscar :D