todays street set up

bmx>mtb

Likes Dirt
here is a bank i found today a little modifying was needed (there is a bush the size of souronding ones under the crates) but in the end it tured out the run up was to short to even make it to the top, where i took the photo from was the end of the run up. Still fun trying to ride it but.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
nothing beats a bit of pointless destruction... honestly what were you tryin to gain, when you could tell from the start the run up was to short... all you seem to have accomplished is
A) wrecking a nive looking bush.,
B) giving non-riders, a reason to hate riders.

on the other hand, if you had fun, who cares.

bmx>mtb

Likes Dirt
well if the bush wasnt there and it wasnt so steep it could have been an excelt bank to ride sorry if u have no bmx imagination, and it was only out the front of big w so i wasnt killing some old guys garden.

Last edited:

Antho188

Likes Dirt
guessing your going to go up air nd re-entry, turn back out to the palettes or go to the left into thr busshes? lol

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
well if the bush wasnt there and it wasnt so steep it could have been an excelt bank to ride sorry if u have no bmx imagination, and it was only out the front of big w so i wasnt killing some old guys garden.
and if the run up was longer.. and if it was a completly differernt location.

and as i said, if you had fun riding it, who cares what i say.

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh i was hoping for frontjams and the like then just run into the bushes
Haha that line is the bomb, gunna use it down at the trails next time.
Me: "So yeah i'm just gunna cruise the first two and then hip the 3rd then try and corner pocket off that mound..."
rider: "where's the run-off?"
Me: "Ohh nah its all sweet i'll just run off into the bushes and trees, it'll be smoooooth mayte."

But honestly, how could u possibly think thats enough runup and judge it that badly?

bmx>mtb

Likes Dirt
when i frist spotted it the bushes stopped you from seeing what the run up is like so as i drove past i started imagineing all these mad lines but when i got to it it was kinda pointless

Woodsie

Likes Dirt
But there was a bush and it is too steep. So you destroyed a bush that somebody obviously has take time to look after and you replaced it with some ugly palettes in full public view to create something which is completely unrideable. Did your "BMX imagination" also include hot naked babes running up to give you a BJ after you cut some madass trick on your unrideable ramp? :rolleyes:

Not that I really care about one silly little bush. But this is the sort of thing that pisses non riders off and gets trails closed or creates opposition to skate and bike ramps being built in the first place.

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Who cares if he crushed a bush! Being distructive is fun, why do you think BMXer's throw their bikes all the time? :p

If I was you I would of crushed all of the bushes but thats just me..