To start off the DJ bit...

S.

ex offender
Everyone starts somewhere.... my first "gap" was 3ft (seriously), the next one was about 7ft (that one almost killed me, I sucked way too bad to be trying anything over about 3ft!), and after that I got a bit more confident about trying new stuff.

fastrider gus

super huck
at the bottom of a 20 somethin Ft road gap near my joint there is a little kicker about half a foot high goin down a hill.. i managed about 50ft off it.. only about 3ft in the air though.. yea i cleared that last table top at bacchus marsh.. biggest actual jump would be the two road gaps at trafalgar bikerX.. they are sweeeeeet, something like 7 or 8 meter gaps with 2m drop..

01' 250

Squid
Jumps

My biggest jump, an 19ft double. But here is a picture of a freind doing a somwhere between 30-40ft double. :shock:

In the firt pic he lands on the downramp under the norco emblem.

S.

ex offender
Re: Jumps

01' 250 said:
My biggest jump, an 19ft double. But here is a picture of a freind doing a somwhere between 30-40ft double. :shock:

In the firt pic he lands on the downramp under the norco emblem.
You're a friend of Jarah's? What's your name?

S.

ex offender
josh said:
those look like some badass DJ's, are they in someones backyard?
Farkin old people took over that spot! Literally! It used to be an empty block next to a train station, so some people built jumps there, then the council decided that geriatrics were more important, dozed the jumps, and built a nursing home. Those were probably the nicest jumps I ever saw. Only lasted about 3 months though.

01' 250

Squid
East Camberwell jumps

Id have to agree they were the best djs ive ever seen as well, too bad they only lasted about 5 months i think. there were more jumps up behind the rollin aswell.