tMTBs Ep 29 How to hold a decent MTB party

scratchy

Farkin Activist
Tricia long time MTB scene socialite gives us a bit of a lowdown on how to hold a decent event.

Check the show out here: http://podcast.crankin.com.au/TMTBS_Ep29.mp3 (right click and "Save As" for the smoothest streaming.)

If you listen to the show you'll know who will be coming up on the show. Post your questions here. The will need to be in this form:

Name:
Question:

This weeks music was from Layla an Aussie Hip Hop artist thanks to obese records, check them out and download the track free for yourself here:

here: http://www.obeserecords.com/artists_layla.htm

tidlibitz

Likes Dirt
hey mate just found this little beauty "the mountain bike show" only just got a ipod so had to download itunes then was a bit bored so had a look in here am very impressed and will tune in every week
thanks

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Name: Michael
Question:
Hey Sam,
I am having difficulty getting to grips with some of the really steep stuff. also with rocks and roots. What tips do you have on riding steep stuff, and holding speed/conering/jumping rockgardens and roots? Any mud riding tips would also be great.
Sorry about your Worlds Crash, better luck next year ,eh?

Michael

scratchy

Farkin Activist
Itunes is playing up. It's not showing in the listing of episodes for me, but as I'm subscribed it still downloads?!

Anyone else finding the same issue? Can anyone else see Ep 29 in their iTunes listing (before you download it).

Raw Toast Man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Name: Declan
Question:
Yo Sam,
Why you so fucking fast yo?
Much love
XOXOXOXOXOX
:p

cj.

Likes Dirt
Name: Cj.
Questions:

1.) hey sam, whats it feel like being probably the most idolised rider in australia?

2.) As far as future threats go, who do you see coming up in the junior scene from australia and elsewhere.

3.) Can you have my babies?

4.) Please?

5.) Ill pay anything.

6.) No? ok, best of luck for the future and keep pinning sam.

Last edited:

jimmy-do

Likes Bikes
Itunes is playing up. It's not showing in the listing of episodes for me, but as I'm subscribed it still downloads?!

Anyone else finding the same issue? Can anyone else see Ep 29 in their iTunes listing (before you download it).
Fine and beaut Scratchy--saw it (on iTunes), downloaded it, listening to it.

(WIN XP)

jaslr

Likes Bikes
Questions

Name: jaslr (pronounced jaz-lah)
Question:
- What has been your most memorable (purchased - not sponsored) bike you've ridden?

- What sort of fitness regime do you prepare with before a Worlds' ?

jimmy-do

Likes Bikes
Jimmy-do
40+
Canberra area

Hey Scratchy,

Can't say that I found #29 riveting. Perhaps I’m the guy on the couch in front of the TV!!