tMTBs Ep 2. Sam Hill interview

Jeebus

Likes Dirt
can i ask how you are recording if interviews and how. e.g. like record a phone conversation on a microphone?

if you wanted it to be cheaper, you could maybe use skype and use one of those skype record programs.

btw im blink 182 #1 fan. does anyone know how to change the itunes name??

Last edited:

red_dog

Likes Dirt
Listening to Sam Hill must be one of the most painful things I have ever heard.
The man is just full of one line answers.
He doesn't offer any expanding comments.
Tough Job for scratchy, I think you did a marvelous job keeping the flow.
It must be frustrating to deal with interviewees like that

Viv92

Eats Squid
Geez some profound words. /sarcasm
You did a great job making Sam actually say anything. We only really needed the questions and we pretty much could have guessed the answers. At least he rides fast.

Congrats on the show, if you had a more proactive interviewee it would have been really great. Well it was pretty great anyway, good listening.

scratchy

Farkin Activist
Thanks guys, I was using skype with recording software, unfortunately Skype had a really bad week which they are blaming on Microsoft having a major patch update that screwed everything. Hoping it will be better from now on.

Sam is Sam. I'm glad people understand what he's like. He's a really nice guy, just he got to where he is from his riding, not his talking. He's young and may grow into the role. I figured a week before defending his title, people would like to hear him reagardless on how he presented.

samjam

Likes Dirt
realy good stuff.....sounds like a nice guy too.seems pretty cool with things aswell.he may not be the best talker in the world but he can sure ride a pushie ok.
GO SAM

failure

Squid
Very good!
Now everyone can keep up to date with Australian MTB. Especially for us all the way over in WA

nirvanafan

Likes Dirt
hey man great show good as ive only started listening to the show but its great i think ive got a web site for ya for music http://www.mp3.com.au/ im not sure if you can download music off it but worth a look keep up the good work

cj.

Likes Dirt
Just got this podcast the other day. It's great. Helped to make a 3 hour flight much more enjoyBle. And kill the non believers. The music is mad. 5out of 5.