Tld gp

zen zen

Likes Dirt
Hello no this is not a WTB thread. I was wondering where i could get a TLD 2009 GP Blue/White pants and jersey. I live in wollongong so would like it fairly close because parents are not to keen on online rather go in a buy. Yes i have tryed TBSM they can not order it in which sucks. So any help would be appreciated.

boxx(downhill)er

Likes Dirt
have you tried spearman cycles i'm pretty sure they stock TLD GP gear but im not sure on what colours. but if they dont have what you want they ordered in ger for my friend.

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Motobike shops in my experience have offered better service at a cheaper price than bike shops.
Give them a shot

zen zen

Likes Dirt
have you tried spearman cycles i'm pretty sure they stock TLD GP gear but im not sure on what colours. but if they dont have what you want they ordered in ger for my friend.
hmmm yes i kinda forgot about them will try head down asap. Didn't think they stocked that kinda stuff.

Motobike shops in my experience have offered better service at a cheaper price than bike shops.
Give them a shot
Yer any in the gong or sydney that you would recommend?

nskz

Likes Dirt
If Spearmans can't sort you out try Trevor Jordan Motorcycles on Crown street (just up from the Harp hotel) or City Coast Motorcycles, lower Kiera St.

SPU

Likes Dirt
I know that chain reaction cycles have them, or you can try www.motocrossgiant.com who have them as well. They are cheaper and have more styles/sizes if you buy online overseas than if you buy here.

zen zen

Likes Dirt
I know that chain reaction cycles have them, or you can try www.motocrossgiant.com who have them as well. They are cheaper and have more styles/sizes if you buy online overseas than if you buy here.
Firstly i said i want to go into store so i can get size and stuff exactly right. Says it in the post don't want online like CRC because i dont wanto go bye the wrong thing. Secondly im not buying it from here as it says its not a WTB thread its asking where around wollongong i can get one.