Titus FTM Carbon Large - with custom headset to reduce head angle + FORK COMBO SOLD

Chuckles Norris

Likes Dirt
Frame and Fork combo for $900!! - separate purchase is equally acceptable.
Disclaimer: the stack height is quite short, will measure and take photos tomorrow.

Item: Titus FTM Carbon - 135mm rear travel
Item Condition: Good, a few scratches but has been covered in frame skin since day dot. One shuttle mark on the downtube - as far as I can see it hasn't impacted the paint, only frameskin.
Reason for selling: new frame
Price and price conditions: $700 -->675
Extra Info: This frame has a custom headset running on cane creek bearings, reducing the head angle to 67 degrees (originally 69.25) by using a straight steerer fork through the tapered headtube. This makes it the front travel optimal at 150mm while keeping the bottom bracket at the same height and not impacting the rest of the geometry.
Rear shock had a full service 6 months ago. Frame includes an xt bottom bracket and 2 spare derailleur hangers.
Pictures:

Item: Rockshox Revelation RCT3 150mm 26" - 15mm axle - 195mm long STRAIGHT steerer
Item Condition: Very Good, no marks on the stanchions, lowers have always been covered in frame skin.
Reason for selling: new frame/fork
Price and price conditions: 300 --> 280
Extra Info: Comes with manual, original spare seals/parts. It had a full service (oil and seal change) 3 months ago.
Pictures:

Last edited:

ChopSticks

Banned
Extra Info: This frame has a custom headset running on cane creek bearings, reducing the head angle to 67 degrees (originally 69.25) by using a straight steerer fork through the tapered headtube. This makes it the front travel optimal at 150mm while keeping the bottom bracket at the same height and not impacting the rest of the geometry.
Rear shock had a full service 6 months ago. Frame includes an xt bottom bracket and 2 spare derailleur hangers.

Comes with bottom bracket and headset too?

thats what the add says bro :)

Chuckles Norris

Likes Dirt
Thought it was tapered h/t?
btw, just googled it, and seat tube length on a large rules me out anyway. 21.5"? Anything above 19.5" and I can't run my 5" dropper.
GLWS, cobs.
yeah it's a tapered headtube. But the custom headset brings the head angle from 69.25 to 67 by running a straight steerer at an angle through the tapered headtube :thumb:

If you wanted to run a tapered fork, you'd have to change the headset and go back to the stock (XC) geometry.

moorey

call me Mia
yeah it's a tapered headtube. But the custom headset brings the head angle from 69.25 to 67 by running a straight steerer at an angle through the tapered headtube :thumb:

If you wanted to run a tapered fork, you'd have to change the headset and go back to the stock (XC) geometry.
Ah, I see. Cheers, never knew a headset could change it by almost 3deg. Yeah, I've got straight steerer forks coming out of my arse, but it's the seat tube length that kill it for me.
Surprised you arent offering this as a package with your fork :noidea:

Chuckles Norris

Likes Dirt
Ah, I see. Cheers, never knew a headset could change it by almost 3deg. Yeah, I've got straight steerer forks coming out of my arse, but it's the seat tube length that kill it for me.
Surprised you arent offering this as a package with your fork :noidea:
thanks for the idea! bundled it is!