Thredbo 28th Jan

Delbs

Likes Dirt
Hey just wondering if anyone has any photos from the Saturday 28th Jan just yesterday? i seen quiet a few photographers there that day. Just thought i might track down myself in any of them. Sorry if im asking in the wrong area.

OMA11R

Likes Dirt
Hey just wondering if anyone has any photos from the Saturday 28th Jan just yesterday? i seen quiet a few photographers there that day. Just thought i might track down myself in any of them. Sorry if im asking in the wrong area.
I have a few photos what gear did you have on and what bike were you riding?
The other photographers on the mountain were working in conjunction with the bike shop, one of them was www.mandylamont.com.au

Delbs

Likes Dirt
Awesome thanks for supplying the name. Yeah they had them in the bike shop but i forgot to go back and get them lol. I had a Blue Intense M3 and was wearing a black Royal racing jersey with 661 Knee pads

OMA11R

Likes Dirt
Awesome thanks for supplying the name. Yeah they had them in the bike shop but i forgot to go back and get them lol. I had a Blue Intense M3 and was wearing a black Royal racing jersey with 661 Knee pads
Sorry Buddy didn't find any photos of you.

OMA11R

Likes Dirt
I also have alot of video that I will be editing over the next couple of days, if I find anything I will try and contact you.

Snapped on the track

You worn white gloves, right?! I got 7 pics of you... send me an e mail to web@toptobottom.it
We'll sort it out.

Bye