QLD Thread removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubanoid

Likes Bikes
Nice bike, nice ad but sorry, we don't do the 'selling for mates' thing anymore.

J

Last edited by a moderator:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
What is this? Nazi Germany ? wankers !!!
It's a bunch of guys that run the site voluntarily because they are good guys that like to share opportunities for people to trade bike related stuff for free. To make it easier for everyone using the site, they make some rules that potentially avoid any fuck ups where some poor sod is going to get fucked around and ripped off. So, no; not Nazi Germany, just a website with a huge following that a handful of guys do a great job of keeping it running smoothly. You don't like it? You set up a site and get thousands of followers and run it free of charge in your own time and lets see how you go about keeping everyone satisfied.............wanker.

tricycle

Banned
It's a bunch of guys that run the site voluntarily because they are good guys that like to share opportunities for people to trade bike related stuff for free. To make it easier for everyone using the site, they make some rules that potentially avoid any fuck ups where some poor sod is going to get fucked around and ripped off. So, no; not Nazi Germany, just a website with a huge following that a handful of guys do a great job of keeping it running smoothly. You don't like it? You set up a site and get thousands of followers and run it free of charge in your own time and lets see how you go about keeping everyone satisfied.............wanker.
Probably politically orientated with an answer like that ........ We have the power !!!!!!!!!! Please can I have two more demerit points

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Probably politically orientated with an answer like that ........ We have the power !!!!!!!!!! Please can I have two more demerit points
Politically orientated? Hardly, I hate politics and do my best to avoid anything to do with it. I'm actually speaking from the side of the trading fence where I like to buy and sell stuff and don't want to get rooted around.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I can just straight up fucking ban you from the website instead, how about that, smart arse?

If you don't like this place you are always welcome to shut up and quietly piss off on your own accord.

Status
Not open for further replies.