The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Interesting call to get Canadian YouTubers persons rather than a local to promote....
Usual story I guess Aussies love someone from overseas to tell them how good something is. I'm sure they'll get a review from Flow, AMB etc too but they would have less reach o/s if they are trying to get people to come from further afield.

I'm a fan of BC Pov looks like a great trail network it's already on my radar fr next east coast visit especially as I have never been to that bit of the country before.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
again powpow inspo related.

SIMPLE PLEASURES - Mack Dawg Productions
A fun old snowboarding video from 1997, with excellent soundtrack. 30 minutes

Track list:
Artist - Song
Carpe Wade - Elvis
Supersuckers - Marie
Blondie - Dreaming
Hi-Standard - Hidden Track (pink Panther)
Ten Foot Pole - Excuses
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Lagwagon - Know It All
Submissives - Submissive For Your Love
Adolescents - Kids of the Black Hole
Lavish Green - Huck Spin (can't find this one :( )
New Bomb Turks - Jukebox Lean
U.K. Subs - Dunblane

dazz

Downhill Dazz
again powpow inspo related.

SIMPLE PLEASURES - Mack Dawg Productions
A fun old snowboarding video from 1997, with excellent soundtrack. 30 minutes

Track list:
Artist - Song
Carpe Wade - Elvis
Supersuckers - Marie
Blondie - Dreaming
Hi-Standard - Hidden Track (pink Panther)
Ten Foot Pole - Excuses
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Lagwagon - Know It All
Submissives - Submissive For Your Love
Adolescents - Kids of the Black Hole
Lavish Green - Huck Spin (can't find this one :( )
New Bomb Turks - Jukebox Lean
U.K. Subs - Dunblane
The bit with Shaun White, "he looks like a kid". Checks, yep, he would have been about 10 in that vid...

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Obviously choreographed is as much as possible. But, wow. Some of those "gaps" :oops: :eek:

I noticed the rear tyre hugging guard, I guess to stop the ol' "tyre munches arse followed by being ejected out the front door" trick.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Obviously choreographed is as much as possible. But, wow. Some of those "gaps" :oops: :eek:

I noticed the rear tyre hugging guard, I guess to stop the ol' "tyre munches arse followed by being ejected out the front door" trick.

That's cool. You think how bad the studs on your flats are, imagine what those tyre studs could do!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Some good handling skills here!

The dude is ridiculous.

If you haven't watched 8600ft The Whole Enchilada. Do yourself a favour and watch it.

Anyway, check this vid from Matt Jones Heli biking in NZ. Yes for those who have been or are ex-pats its probably been seen before (and if you've watched Follow Me with Gee and #longlivechainsaw) then you've probably seen similar. But on 4k it's impressive. Views are mint.