The most important part of DJing....

Dante666

Likes Dirt
Now as we all know, the most important part of a dirt jump bike is how it looks. So help me farkineers, would a red, purple or black and gold colour scheme suit this bike best?

Thinking in terms of stem, grips, pedals etc.

Yes i realise I have no chainguide

Attachments

Last edited:

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
candy apple red or blue frame...with gold accessories etc, that will be bang on.

also best thing about DJ is single speed ;) hook that up and your cooking

and most DJ bikes dont always look bling as, because they tend to get hucked more so than most other bikes.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
now your starting to think bling factor, but the first time you drop it you will cry, so keep it simple i say.

my DMR is pimping but in a slightly different way, its harboring bomb proof parts consisting of the orgiional dmr profile cranks, da bomb everyting else, and hope mono M4 tho it doesnt look blingy. so the couple of times i have thrown it, smashed it, mashed me under it, im not too stressed.

tho the M4's do look blingy as F*$K

Last edited:

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The most important part of a dirt jump bike is how it feels...

if your doing everything based on looks, your doing something wrong...

thats not to say looks arent important though:)

Dante666

Likes Dirt
The most important part of a dirt jump bike is how it feels...

if your doing everything based on looks, your doing something wrong...

thats not to say looks arent important though:)
Might be a bit of an misunderstanding. This is just trying to work out which colour i should get the parts I want in. And in the end I decided on purple...

to match the skinny jeans.....

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Might be a bit of an misunderstanding. This is just trying to work out which colour i should get the parts I want in. And in the end I decided on purple...

to match the skinny jeans.....
are you talking snafu purple???

to match the skinny jeans.....(white tends to show up when you use quote feature

Last edited:

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if you want to make that bike look flashier , you could start by going singlespeed

shorter stem, anddd if you ask me a candy red frame? with white grips , maybe white rims if you get around to it

bro are you just repeating everything i said up the top.....or am i just that damn cool that everyone wants to do my ideas YEAH BOYYYY :cool:

driftking

Wheel size expert
bro are you just repeating everything i said up the top.....or am i just that damn cool that everyone wants to do my ideas YEAH BOYYYY :cool:
yeah i was agreeing with ur originaly post thats why i quoted part of it, and added white bars haha.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there is one fella on here with a banshee that has that kind of set up, they are half white half red bars very sexy. + he has hopes all round on that beast

DIRTYharry

Likes Bikes
i would go with candy red frame and gold accessories
but first change to single speed, slam the seat, get rid of the gooseneck stem and the front brake
then you will be pimpin! :D

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i would go with candy red frame and gold accessories
but first change to single speed, slam the seat, get rid of the gooseneck stem and the front brake
then you will be pimpin! :D
EVERYONE LOVES ME WOOOOOO JAY IS PIMPING.

but serously, if its a jump bike your building up stick to SS go with what works, my bikes. the more bling you have on your bike the more tears will follow when it flys through the air and mashes some poor 7yo on his scooter

Dante666

Likes Dirt
EVERYONE LOVES ME WOOOOOO JAY IS PIMPING.

but serously, if its a jump bike your building up stick to SS go with what works, my bikes. the more bling you have on your bike the more tears will follow when it flys through the air and mashes some poor 7yo on his scooter
And that would make me cry?.......damn scooter riders lol

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And that would make me cry?.......damn scooter riders lol
yes i agree i mashed my self a couple at rampfest on sunday, tho in saying that you dont always want to throw your bike into them as scooters seem to put dints in your frame.