The Farkin Statement Competition!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks to Invictus Productions, farkin.net has a copy of their latest DVD release "Statement" to give away to one lucky farkin.net registered user. All you have to do to win this great DVD is come up with the best caption (10 words or less) for THIS photo:

You MUST read the following rules before posting.

Rules of the Farkin Statement Competition:

1. You must live in Australia to enter this competition
2. You can only submit one entry, so make your first one count! POST EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED (hint: you have till 10:30pm, June 5th to post your entry, so dont waste your one and only post!)
3. The Farkin Judges decision is final
4. The use of profanities will not be tolerated (Remember downhill is for everyone! Even the youngin's...) and will result in your entry to be withdrawn.
5. As stated above, the caption must be 10 words or less. A caption consisting of 11 words or more shall be overlooked in the judging process.
6. Plagiarizing another members caption will result in public humiliation by means of slandering and throwing watermelons at your head. Oh yeah, your entry will be withdrawn also.
7. At the time of competiton close, registered users must have a minimum of 10 constructive posts on the farkin.net forums (Yes we will be checking). This does not have to be 10 consecutive posts. To be considered constructive, a post must contribute in some way to the conversation and show a reasonable amount of intelligent thought. Posts with no more than "yeah that's cool", "I'd hit that", "Nah, brand X is crap" will not be counted when checking for constructive posts.
8. Competition is valid for 2 weeks, ending on the 5th of June (10:30pm).

Please limit this thread to competition entries only. Commenting on other captions will not be tolerated, and will result in your post being deleted and your entry being withdrawn.

Time to put those thinking caps on, Good luck!

pharqt

Squid
"The John Hopoate of mountain biking"

Josh Edit: john hopoate is that footy player that shoved his finger up other players butts during games.

i just realized something, ignore this for the comp... but it looks like he's holding him by the balls and has his other arm cocked back and ready for penetration.. :shock:

Ty

Eats Squid
"David looking to be in good position for the MountainToss"

(i know i can't win but it looks like Jared is going to throw him really far, once you get over the hand on crouch part of the picture)

(you all though i ment toss as in "wank" you sick minded people)

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
"That foo be touchin my gold, I'm gonna throw him helluva far!!!"

(Another non-contender, I just had to say it though)

DOM

Eats Squid
I know i cannot win.

But for those who know David K's real name ...

David Klassenvanballsnatchgrabfondlepulltossrrrrthatfarkinhurtsmynuts pulls out his signature move.

Status
Not open for further replies.