The discount code thread

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
CRC code NOV14 , spend over $149 get $ 20 off until Tues 11th
Thanks for this one. At the time i couldnt get website to accept the code but had a whinge to their customer service after putting through the order and they credited the money back through paypal which i wasnt expecting they would do...

Minlak

custom titis
I did 2 CRC orders in the last 2 days and I have 3 CRC Money vouchers. As soon as I go to checkout there is already a code applied to my cart for $9ish (the amount of the vouchers I have spend £50 get £5 off. It allowed me to use the NOV14 (when it was active) but an of the vouchers I have here tell me they are invalid as the code has already been accepted. So looks like atm I have a permanent $9ish off every order

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Evans cycles

ECZ81D
$10 off. Not huge but better than nothing. Have used it twice in the last few days.

On another note: They have dropped the price on a lot of xt gear. Well below wiggle and crc. They may be trying to reduce stock? For example: double chainset $139

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
ECZ81D
$10 off. Not huge but better than nothing. Have used it twice in the last few days.

On another note: They have dropped the price on a lot of xt gear. Well below wiggle and crc. They may be trying to reduce stock? For example: double chainset $139
Who for?..

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
Has anyone else found that a Chain Reaction order took so long to show up, that when it did the discount code inside was already expired?

I'm pretty sure this is what happened to the last package I got, I went to use it on the day the package arrived and it told me it was expired already.

Minlak

custom titis
Has anyone else found that a Chain Reaction order took so long to show up, that when it did the discount code inside was already expired?

I'm pretty sure this is what happened to the last package I got, I went to use it on the day the package arrived and it told me it was expired already.
Yeah that's normal..... email them and ask for a new code

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
ECZ81D

cheers! new XTR M9020 trail brakes for under $205 each with that code! That's a fair saving on wiggle or crc ($230 each)! ordered!

clockworked

Like an orange
I'm not sure this one is still current; found it while cleaning up.

chain reaction : CRCP2F3JN7QP supposedly for 5 pounds off orders over 50